Applying for Tutoring
Kara Tutoring is proud to offer FREE SAT, SAT II, ACT, AP, IB, GCSE, A Levels, TOEFL, IELTS, Egzamin ósmoklasisty, Class 10 CBSE, WASSCE, & general subject tutoring to financially disadvantaged students. We are searching for more deserving students to take part in our program!
We offer our students one-on-one Zoom sessions, in which we teach new content, go through practice tests, and most importantly, go through different strategies for the test or essential content for your class. We measure our success on how much you improve by. Thus, we do not set limits on how long you can stay in the program.
You are eligble under any one of the following criteria:
- Your family receives public assistance.
- You live in subsidized public housing, live in a foster home, or are homeless.
- You are a ward of the state or an orphan.
- You receive financial aid to go to school.
- You can provide a detailed explanation of financial need.
If you reside in the United States, you are also eligble under any one of the following criteria:
- You have a fee waiver for SAT/ACT.
- You are enrolled in a federal, state, or local program that aids students from financially disadvantaged families (e.g., Federal TRIO programs such as Upward Bound).
- Your annual family income falls within the Income Eligibility Guidelines set by the USDA Food and Nutrition Service.
- You are enrolled in or eligible for the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
If you have concerns about your eligibility, need help with your application, or have any other questions, please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.
Once we receive your application, our Chief Communications Officer will review it and contact you within 24 hours. Please note that a failure to respond to WhatsApp messages within 72 hours without any justifiable reason may result in disqualification from the program. It is necessary to download WhatsApp in order to communicate with members of the organization.
Please note that once you are in the program, a failure to respond to your tutor within three days will result in your removal from the program. You are allowed to reapply through the website to rejoin the program.